Friday, April 4, 2014

Matt and Sarah

The neatest thing about photographing weddings is that, although there so many common threads...like the prayer, the music, the ceremony's words...at each wedding, there are SO many details and traditions specific to the bride and groom and their families that make each wedding so different!

I have SO much to say about Matt and Sarah's wedding. I have about 30 images picked out to post and show everybody!!!...however, I know Matt and Sarah are anxious to see their images; so, I took a few seconds tonight to upload just a few of my favorites...and the slideshow of my 191 favorites!...yep, 191...I'm so subtle, aren't I?

I promise over the weekend I'll post a much longer post with comments and explanations on some of the beautiful traditions I was so privileged to witness and be a part of on their wedding day!

Click here to see Matt and Sarah's wedding slideshow.




No comments: