Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Webb Family

I'm a sucker for anyone who has or is serving in our armed forces. In my life I have been fortunate to travel the world...from developed, thriving countries to 3rd world, still building infrastructure, people knocking on your window asking for money type of countries. And let me tell you, we live in the greatest country on earth. I love to travel...and I love to get home to the good ol' U.S.

So, if you ever want me to move the heavens to get a family shoot scheduled, all you have to do is say, "my brother/husband/wife/sisiter-in-law/pick your family member will be home from 'Iraq/Afghanistan/pick your country/pick your U.S. military base' this week, and we were wanting to get a shoot scheduled, if we can. And, yes, we can and will. Because I'm the type of girl who on Saturday mornings while cleaning and doing laundry still has to stop and watch the TV when the scene from "A Few Good Men" comes on and Demi Moore says her line, "Because they stand on walls...and they say, 'No one's going to hurt you tonight...not on my watch.'" I'm that emotional about it and that thankful as well.

Webb Family, thank you so much for the opportunity to get to know all of you!!!

I've posted a few of my favorites below!!

ps - after proofreading this, I worried that it sounded like the Webb family called at the last minute, etc. and it was quite the opposite! Rachel was AWESOME to work with in scheduling their session, but I wanted to make the point that I'm THAT thankful to those serving in our military that I WOULD jump through hoops to help them out!!! :)









No comments: