Sunday, April 27, 2014

The McCormick Family!

A few weeks ago I met up with the in-laws for our 2nd annual fall family photography session! Here are a few of my favorite images!


The husbands are not usually excited about family pictures to begin with...especially since we started at 7:30 am! But, the light is awesome at that time of day!!


....and we were done shortly after 8:00!!! It doesn't get any better than that!

Since having a child, I have decided that really having kids of your own is to get grandkids someday! This was the most important picture of the day!....for Christmas cards! To heck with the rest of the fam...it's all about the grandkids! Just teasing you, Ar!!!

Grammy, what you laughing at?



Claire is the niece that makes me feel old with each passing year....she was just a newborn when Nick and I got married. Grow down, Claire!




Rosco Peco.


Hate my open mouth....love the rest of the image.



Colby was her usual unwilling participant for the family portion of our pictures.


This image gives me hope that she'll get better as she gets older!!
Thanks for checking in!









No comments: