Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Adam + Jenna {Altamont, IL, wedding photographer}

It's pretty safe to say that if I had to be born into another family, I may just want to come back as a Heiden! For the last year, I've had the extreme pleasure of chatting, planning, and laughing with Jenna and her mom Leanne, and I'm just not sure how I'm going to get my "Heiden fix" now that the wedding is over! You see, the Heiden family is fun-loving, gregarious, meticulous planners, warm-hearted, and on top of it all genetically blessed (aka they got the beauty gene!!!)! On a beautiful Saturday in June, the Heiden family got together and celebrated Jenna's marriage to Adam and the Tedrick family....another family that's ornery, humourous, and handsome!!! And, I was very blessed to be asked to document their day.Adam and Jenna, thank you again for allowing me to be with you guys on such a special day. Your wedding and your families are beautiful. Blessings to you both!!A few of my favorites from the day are below! Thanks for checking in!!KellyA sunny little nook for some flowers.......and some bling!Jenna's mother Leanne as she helps Jenna with her dress. There's so much emotion in this series of images....some of my favorites of the day.The many faces of Jenna.Jenna, you're stunning always, but I adore you in this image.Adam told me on the day of their engagement shoot that he was completely FINE with just five minutes of pictures of him alone on the wedding day....but Adam, you're so darn handsome and photogenic! You rally should consider being one of the few grooms in the world that ENJOYS having his picture taken!!!Adam will probably not like this image, but it's seriously one of my faves of him from the entire day....love the look on his face as he looks at his Jenna!One of my absolute favorites of the day of Jenna! I had a photography mentor once tell me that a lack of light is sometimes more important than a ton of light. This quiet image reminded me of that statement.I adore the light and imagery in this picture....the sunlight pouring in from the large window, the large chandelier, and Jesus on the cross. One of my favorite 'detail' images of the day.Mr. Heiden has just walked his last daughter down the aisle.One of the gregarious Heiden sisters!A familiar face! Tyler! I photographed his wedding with Danae 18 months ago!....They now live in Hawaii and she invited me to visit....why I am I not packing my bag RIGHT NOW?!!!Mr. and Mrs. Tedrick.This wedding stuff is CRAZY!!!!I smile each and every time I see this picture of Jenna's grandmother. Adam had just dipped Jenna and kissed her on the steps. I'm not sure if Grandma saw it for all the people standing in front of the steps, but this was the look she was giving that direction!! Adam, if she did see it, I think she disapproves of your public display of affection!!!The next few images are just plain fun! This is the response Jenna had during the toasts when Adam's brother told Adam that he was so glad he married Jenna 'because she was so darn hot!"

No comments: