Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Digital Journal

I'm constantly amazed by creative marketing...I mean, really, who doesn't watch the Super Bowl for the commercials?!  But this recent ad by Google Chrome is pure genious.  It tugs at my heart strings and makes a cold, coded internet application all warm and fuzzy.  Plus, the concept of this is PURE GENIOUS.   I've often had those lustful thoughts of having beautiful leather-bound journals to hand down to my kids or to my spouse someday with little nuggets of memories written in flowing, caligraphy handwriting.  But, let's get real.  It's not going to happen!  However, I do have a Blackberry...and I am an email jockey on that Blackberry.  So, the concept demonstrated below...this I can handle!

So, grab a tissue....



Anyone heading to gmail right now to get accounts for their loved ones??? 

Have a great spring weekend!

Kelly

No comments: