Monday, June 16, 2014

MY Family Portrait Session

Next week is our family portrait session.  And, believe it or not, I go through the same anxiety and indecisiveness as you do.  What to wear?  Do I bring bribes for the kids?  What if the kids cry the whole time?  Will my husband pretend he’s enjoying this and give a convincing smile? 

Sound familiar?

Well, yesterday I had our consultation with our photographer to plan the session.  I’m pretty sure the conversation went something like this:

 

Her:  Kelly, for your family portrait, are you thinking vertical?  Square?  Horizontal?

Me:  Whatever makes me look like a size 4.

Her:  Kelly, do you envision your family portrait as being from a distance or a family close-up?

Me:  Whatever makes me look like a size 4.

Her:  What colors are you planning on wearing with the autumn trees?

Me:  Whatever makes me look like a size 4.

Her:  Are there any activities or traditions that you, Nick, and the kids do that you’d like to capture and remember?

Me:  Clearly, activities that have not made me a size 4.

 

The McCormick family is taking up triathlon training beginning tomorrow as a family hobby…Max not being potty-trained yet might give him a benefit in the swimming leg of the training.

 

Happy Wednesday!

Kelly

No comments: