Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's HERE! It's Finally HERE!

Soooooo.......it's no secret that I've not blogged much in the last year.  When a good friend (Cydil!)  told me that I had no idea how much a second child would change my world, I brushed it off....I'm organized, I'm a hard worker, I'm on top of things.And then Max came along....Max, who was sick almost his first year of life with RSV and respiratory infections.  At the same time we put an addition on our house.  And, throw on top of that work responsibilities....and then on top of that yet the fact that my old site had THE.  WORST.  BACKEND.  SYSTEM.  EVER.  (I'm talking two hours to get images uploaded and sorted to post correctly)....and needless to say, I quit blogging.Yes, I did have honest intentions, but at the end of the day, I was kicking five balls up a hill, and it was one of the balls I had to let fall to the bottom.But, for 2013, I decided it was time to freshen up my website and blog...to find a new system that makes it easier for me to upload images and to finally get some of my latest images out there!  To make it a little more fun, fresh, and energetic...a little more 'ME'!So, thanks for checking in....nose around for a bit...and make sure you update your blog feed with the new link:  http://kellymccormickphotography.com/blog/Yes!  I promise!  I will be blogging more!!And, since blog posts are boring without images, here's one of a sweet little girl that I'm still smiling about from a few weeks ago....more on her session coming later!!201307.Efffingham IL Childrens photography 

No comments: