Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Marcus + Jordan {Springfield, IL, wedding photographer}

Since I've been working on this new site and blog for several months I have several weddings and sessions to post, as I've been waiting!Marcus and Jordan were married on December 31st...New Year's Eve...in Athens, IL, and their reception was held at the LOVELY Artisan's Building in Springfield, IL.What can I say about this day....Jordan was a dream bride...it was snowing, which is lovely for images, but not lovely for hair...or toes while taking pictures outside.  But, Jordan didn't care.  She and all of her bridesmaids traipsed through snow, did their hair a second time after pictures, and smiled through the entire process.  To say I was blessed that day with dream clients is to say the least!And Marcus...well, Marcus was just as willing as a participant, and can I say it's great to have such a gracious participant who also is pretty GQ!Well, see for yourself below the images of Jordan and Marcus on their beautiful snow-filled wedding day...with some of the most beautiful details at their reception!Jordan and Marcus, your images and album have been in your hands for a while now, but please let me say again, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day!!Kelly [blogshow id=5bd4 player=0 autoplay=0 toolbar=0]

No comments: