Saturday, December 28, 2013

Baptism Preparation

Baptisms are a big deal in my family; so, a week before Colby's baptism, my parents, their spouses, my sisters and all of their husbands, kids, toys, suitcases, and helping hands came into town. Here are some snapshots from the few days before the baptism and the few days afterwards.


Hello, Cousin Jacob. I love you. Please pay attention to me.



Hello, Blue Eyes.

Colby looks so small in this picture in my opinion!


Jacob can't take a break from flexing his brain power even on vacation!


Mmmmm. Supper was yummy.


I do NOT like my new hat, Mom!


This problem is SO hard to work out...even with paper.


Loving cousins.


Mom finally got Colby to go asleep...although in a weird position.


Karen taking her turn spoiling Colby.


Ornery Emma and Anna!


Great Aunt Stacy (GAS) occupying Colby.


Emma looking all grown up. :)






No comments: