Monday, December 16, 2013

Facial Expressions

Brittany, your last comment was totally correct! We've concentrated so much on Colby's hair that we've all posted relatively few pictures of some of her facial expressions! So, really quickly while she was awake and alert yesterday I snapped a few pictures of her changing her facial expressions rather quickly. She was lying on the couch and the light wasn't the best, but here are just a few of her funny faces she makes!

On a separate note, yesterday was her 1-week appointment...even thought she was technically 11 days old. She's gained her birth weight and then some! She's now 8 lbs 6 oz! Her weight gain relieved her nervous new mother that she was getting enough to eat. We had an episode this week where we had tried giving her a bottle. She sucked it down so darn fast that it worried me that maybe she was hungry and not getting enough to eat. Never fear though! Evidently she wasn't hungry...just lacking portion control! She gets that from me, unfortunately.

Thanks for checking in! Kelly

Mom, why do you have that camera out AGAIN?

Look, I have a tongue.

Perhaps I'll slightly smile for one picture.


Checking her nails.


I have so many pictures of Nick with Colby. Last night he was walking through the living room and I asked him to take just a couple of pictures of me with her. As you can see, Frog is in her favorite stance.

No comments: