Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Blogstalker's Family...

These are SOOO long overdue. I am so sorry! Kim and I were talking tonight about how behind we are getting everything done for everyone. It seems that the closer I get to Christmas, the less motivated I am to be on the computer in the evenings! In any case, I have started getting threatening emails from friends and family to blog more pictures; so, here is the first batch!

While in Minnesota for Thanks-Christmas, my new niece Amelia was baptised. My cousin Nicholas and his wife Amy were co-sponsors of baby Amelia (pictures of Amelia's baptism to follow at a later date!), and afterwards we all headed into the library at the church for a few pictures. Amy is a confessed blogstalker, and I know she's probably been anxious to see these pictures. Unfortunately for us and fortunately for her, her kids were so darn well-behaved during picture time, that all of the pictures I took of them are very similar! Amy, why aren't your kids crying and trying to escape the camera lens like everyone else's kids??? I figured it has to be one of three things: You take their pictures ALL the time so they're used to it; you never take their pictures so they were intrigued by what was going on; OR, you threatened their lives and their next ten meals if they didn't behave! Which one was it?!!

In any case, here are my three favorites. Enjoy!







No comments: