Monday, December 9, 2013

Come Out! Come Out! Wherever you are!

Dear Baby Mac,

It is time for you to come out. You have given me enough sleepless nights over the last three months that at this point your waking me up every two to three hours could be a good night's sleep. I know you have two weeks yet before you are due to arrive, but I think if you saw all of the great things we have for you, you will want to come sooner.



Like your new bed...with this great cool bedding that all of your aunts bought you. Notice there are no pink bows or blue sailboats. Your bedding is very simple and sophisticated!


And do you see the bible verse that your mom spent HOURS applying to the wall?!! These quotes don't stick to textured walls easily!!! But, I do hope you love the verse. I learned in a bible study that there's no actual bible verse that says there are guardian angels, but the belief that everyone has a guardian angel is taken from this verse in the book of Psalms.


These are just a few of the pictures of the people that will love you once you arrive! I have more to put up yet so that we can practice their names just like the pictures in my Grandma Rankin's den when I was growing up! Grandma and Grandpa Cooper gave you this dresser. Notice the subliminal message I've placed on top of the dresser. :)


We've put new windows in most of the house so that it will be a little warmer for you...but just a little warmer! We're not known to ever have the heat higher then the mid-60's!



Aunt Kendall gave us the decoration over the window in your room. It's my favorite verse in the bible and was read at our wedding.



Grandma and Grandpa McCormick contributed towards this new rocking recliner for you!


And, it's our turn to use the cradle from Grandpa and Grandma Rankin!

So, as you can see, everybody has contributed towards your arrival! So, come out, come out, wherever you are!...because your mother said so!

No comments: