Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mr. B

Two weeks ago my good friends Kurt and Jen had their very first baby, a little boy. Their due date was exactly one month before Baby Mac's due date; so, Jen has served as my "this is what's coming up for you" mentor. It has been nice to have someone to both smile and commiserate with during this pregnancy, and it brings a smile to my face when I go back and read some of our daily emails.

I had the pleasure of visiting them last weekend and snapping just a few pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.

I'm going to just lay here and act all cool and cute in my hat that Grandma and Grandpa got me for Christmas.

OK, I can't fake it anymore. I know I'm cute.

Back to acting nonchalant....

Has anyone noticed that I always have this effect on babies?

Because I'm the best baby ever, I'll look straight at the camera and give you a little half-smile.

CONGRATULATIONS, KURT AND JENNIFER!





No comments: