Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Doing Dishes is REALLY Boring...

The other day I tired putting Colby in her swing again. So far, she hasn't been a fan. I needed to do dishes; so, I moved the swing into the kitchen (Thank you, Angie, for recommending the "take-along swing"!!). Colby is a litle infatuated with the fish that hang from the sides. She was going back and forth staring at the fish and then at me as I talked to her. Pretty soon I looked over and she was passed out. She, of course, woke up when I moved her to her crib (doing dishes isn't a quiet task, and I thought I would wake her up putting dishes away), but for a few minutes I got really excited that maybe she's staring to be soothed by the swing!!

Please note the frown...she's such a serious baby. There's evidently SO much on this little girl's mind!! Or, she was irritated that I was disturbing her sleep with the noise of the dishes.





No comments: