Friday, December 6, 2013

Update on Baby Mac

Today I had my second appointment with the new doctor (for those of you who haven't heard, with eight weeks left, my old doctor announced he was moving to Georgia!!). Things went well. We had a sonogram. Tomorrow is my 35th week, and right now Baby Mac is estimated to weigh right at 6 lbs, plus or minus 1/2 pound. So, right now, if we go to 40 weeks, we're looking at anything between 8-9 lbs at this point, which doesn't surprise me, because Nick and I were both in that range.

I thought I would include the sonogram pictures. The new doctor has one of those crazy 3d machines; so, the second picture really gives a good look at Baby Mac's face!
Take care, and have a Merry Christmas this week!!!



The side profile....



...and a view of the face on the right-hand side of the picture. Baby Mac's hands are covering its face on the left side of the picture. This is not a good sign...a baby of mine who is hiding from the camera. ;)

No comments: