Saturday, December 21, 2013

Colby's First Out-of-State Trip!

This past week Miss Colby and I went to Indiana to visit her Aunt Kori, Uncle Ben, and cousin Amelia. It literally took me two days to prepare for the trip. Between putting the stroller together, packing bags, and working up the nerve for the four-hour trip with an infant, I finally got out the door. We had a great time and did a little shopping...not as much as I would have liked, since Miss Colby erupted into fussiness at the Borders bookstore. When I couldn't get her calmed down, we decided it was time to take off for home! Kori rocked Colby when we got home until she went to sleep, and she slept for a six-hour stretch! Yeah!

Anyway, I forgot my camera bag; so, to see the pictures from the visit, please visit Kori's blog by clicking here.

No comments: