Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Oh the Places You'll Go | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS

Last night Nick was staining our new door to the patio (Yeah!), and I was sitting outside with Colby when I had the genious thought of bringing her walker outside. Now, normally, she is not a fan of the walker. She can motor and maneuver really fast in the thing on our wood floors, but she prefers to crawl instead. However, she was thrilled to be able to motor around the patio last night. Mostly, she wants to chase after the dogs, which are her favorite things to watch outside.

Here are a few pictures. And, yes, I'm miserably trying to make up for the lack of very few pix of Colby over the last month while I finish editing pictures of a wedding!!

































Yes, I know there's no Colby in this picture, but don't you love my new orange vinyl couch set I bought on ebay?!!! Nick about died. It's really low to the ground and the back of the couch comes off to make it a bench! It's awesome...and indestructible...and reminiscent of the orange vinyl couch we had growing up!! :)




No comments: