Monday, February 10, 2014

Yogurt, please | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS

In the last two weeks, Colby has become quite the eater. She's now eating three meals a day, and we're starting to eliminate some of the bottles (woohoo!...less $$ on formula!). She, of course, has been doing the vegetables and fruit, and shortly before Labor Day, she discovered yogurt (Greek yogurt, no less...no cheap stuff for this chick...at 8 mos old, she knows the good stuff...geesh), and it has been a staple in each meal ever since.

Tonight I decided to try cottage cheese. And, while she ate it, let's just say the look on her face translated to "Where's my yogurt, Mom!"

What?! I don't get yogurt tonight for supper?

What has this world come to?

Yogurt! Yogurt! Yogurt!

Perhaps if I smile cute I'll get yogurt.

Peaches. Hmmph. Still not my yogurt.

Maybe mom is getting my yogurt out of the fridge.

That mean mom didn't get me my yogurt.

I'll just sit here and suck on my fingers if I'm not getting yogurt.

No comments: