Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Random Thoughts for the Day | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS

I have a ton of new things to post...including new videos of Colby (because I know my family likes to see posts of her occasionally). But, to brighten your day, I thought I would post these little anecdotes that my good friend Brea sent me over email. I laughed outloud when I read them....sitting by myself at my desk.

Whoever wrote these, I REALLY want to be their friend. There's a ton of them; so, I'm only going to post a few at a time. Yes, I'm holding some back for days like this when I need to post something new and don't have a huge amount of time. Sorry!

Also, I've added a few of my own.

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:



-I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.


-More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.


-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

-KM - What does it mean when your own mom won't confirm you as a "Friend" on Facebook? My sister Kim and I have both sent her friend requests, and our own mom ignores the requests. I, too, have friend requests that I ignore, but they're weird relatives or people from high school that I don't remember (or want to remember). Do we fit into one of these categories with our mother? Mom, if you're reading this, please accept our friend requests so that we feel loved!!!

No comments: