Saturday, July 12, 2014

Clay + Stacey | Effingham IL Engagement Pictures

A few months back I sat with Stacey and her mom.  It was such a cold, nasty winter day.  We talked weddings and flowers and the Keller Center and all things right and lovely in the world.  A couple of weeks ago, I got to meet Clay, her fiance….and everything somehow because even more right and lovely in the world when I saw how these two were together.Clay and Stacey, I am so excited for your 4th of July weekend wedding!  You are both sooooo lovely and wonderful!  It cannot be anything but a perfectly lovely celebratory weekend for you, your family, and loved ones!Cheers to you both!KellyFrichtlEng-102.expI tell all of my couples that they’ll probably love the images from the end of their engagement session, when they’re more relaxed and understand my cues to them, more so than the images from the beginning of the session.  And then this is literally my second image from their session, and I love it, and they prove me wrong!  :)FrichtlEng-103.expFrichtlEng-105.expFrichtlEng-108.expFrichtlEng-109.exp

I cannot tell you how much I love this image.  I absolutely love images that make the viewer feel like they're peeking in on an intimate moment!!

FrichtlEng-110.exp

I also love images that feel like a landscape portrait where the couple just happen to be in the midst.  I want this one to be a great big canvas in their dining or living room!!!

FrichtlEng-111.exp

FrichtlEng-113.exp

FrichtlEng-120.exp

FrichtlEng-122.exp

FrichtlEng-124.exp

FrichtlEng-127.exp

Stacey and Clay!  These images make me SOOO excited for your portrait session in a couple of weeks AND for your beautiful wedding!  Have a fabulous day and God bless!

Kelly

No comments: