Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Steven + Alexis | Engaged

“They’re old souls.”  That’s what I told my husband about meeting and spending time with Steven and Alexis.  He’s in law school…she’s starting a business.  They’re in their early 20’s, and yet they’re old souls.  I could chat with them all day long.And chat away we did a couple of weekends ago when we walked around during their engagement session.  We talked about law school, starting a business and serving our brides and wedding parties in the wedding industry.Alexis and Steven, I’m so excited for your wedding next year!  I hope you enjoy your little sneak peek from you engagement session!!  See you Saturday!Effingham IL wedding engagement pictures 805Effingham IL wedding engagement pictures 814Effingham IL wedding engagement pictures 816Effingham IL wedding engagement pictures 823

No comments: