Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Justin + Julie | Engaged!

He was out with friends.  And so was she.Justin noticed the beautiful Julie, but while he was working up the nerve to approach her and start a chat, she headed out with friends.But, luckily, his friends knew her group of friends, and they did meet, started that chat, and fell in love.This coming May, this beautiful couple will get married at St. Anthony’s in Effingham, and I could not be more thrilled for their wedding!Julie, Justin, and I met a few weeks ago at his farm for their engagement session, and it was everything that I love in a session…golden sunlight, an old barn, and plenty of beautiful laughter!Here are a few of my favorites below!Blessings to you all!Kelly  Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 305

 We started Justin and Julie’s session in the fields back behind his house where the sun was streaming in behind them.

Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 302

It was the end of fall…which as much I enjoy the oranges and red’s of October,  I do love the yellows, creams, and browns of a November session!  I think it just makes for a beautiful backdrop!  Don’t you agree?!!

Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 307

I love this image SOO much.  You can just tell how Justin feels about Julie!

Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 309Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 310Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 318

After heading in from the field, we hung out in Justin’s old barn for awhile, which I loved!

Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 319

 A bit of a story:  I photographed Justin’s sister’s wedding a few years ago, the lovely Adam and Jenna!  I remembered Justin from the wedding and when Julie sent me an email inquiring if I was available the date of her wedding, she mentioned Justin’s full name, and my immediate reply was asking if she was marrying into the wonderful Heiden family (one of my favorites!!)..to which she replied, “Yes!  I am!”

Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 321

LOVE!!!

Effingham IL farm engagement pictures 322

 I’ll end on this image….which is maybe my favorite from the entire shoot. One that I hope you look back on for the next 50 years remembering this exciting time in your life!

Blessings to you both!

Kelly

     

No comments: