Monday, July 14, 2014

Jordan + Taylor | Effingham, IL Wedding

Two Saturdays ago, I drove just down the road and up a long winding lane to my neighbors' house.  You see, today's bride and groom are also my neighbors!  Jordan and Taylor have been nothing but a pleasure to get to know!  I knew Taylor slightly before, as I took both of her brothers' senior pictures, but these past nine months, it's been so much fun to get to know both her and her easy-going fiancé on a different level!  They are relaxed, giving, humorous, and witty people...and I while I will miss seeing them for sessions and meetings, I look forward to chatting with them as I see them taking long walks along our country roads!Jordan and Taylor, thank you SO much for blessing me this past year.  You both are just lovely...you are genuine and have such a wisdom about what matters in life....blessings to you both in the years to come!!KellyBelow are a few of my favorites from their wedding day!Russell-1001.expSo, THIS ring!!!!  Doesn't Jordan win the award for giving one of the best engagement rings EVER?!!!  Pear-shaped diamonds are such a favorite of mine!!!Russell-1003.expJordan and Taylor live in an old Victoria house...with crooks, crannies, and angles at every turn.  It is one of my favorite homes in our area, and to say I am jealous is an understatement!Russell-1004.expTaylor loves the colors aqua and coral; so, they were featured predominantly at her wedding!  And there was so much aqua in her house that I could have taken this bouquet picture in literally 100 different spots!Russell-1006.expRussell-1008.expRussell-1009.expRussell-1010.expRussell-1011.expI love this image of Taylor and her mom getting ready to put her bracelet on.  When you meet Taylor's mom, you know where her easy-going spirit and witty sense of humor come from!Russell-1002.expAlong with the gorgeous engagement ring, Taylor's garter wins the award for most interesting garter!  Not a 'traditional' garter you see on a wedding day, Taylor wore this one because her grandfather brought it home after serving in the military in Germany!  Could it be more fun?Russell-1012.exp

Taylor, trying out the 'gun.'

Russell-1013.exp

I love this image of Taylor's shoes and the draping of her gown.

Russell-1015.exp

Absolutely gorgeous....both in a quiet pose....

Russell-1016.exp

...and smiling on her wedding day!

Russell-1019.exp

Russell-1020.exp Russell-1022.exp

We then headed to the church where I met up with the handsome Jordan!

Russell-1021.exp

Jordan does a pretty good 'serious' pose himself!  Pretty GQ!

Russell-1028.exp

Russell-1029.exp

Taylor's two brothers lit the candles for her and also were the ones opening the doors to the sanctuary for her before she walked down the aisle.  I really thought it was a lovely gesture as they sent her off.

Russell-1030.exp

Russell-1031.exp

Russell-1032.exp

Jordan seeing his lovely bride for the first time!

Russell-1033.exp

Russell-1034.exp

Russell-1035.exp

Russell-1037.exp

Russell-1040.exp

Russell-1042.exp

After the wedding, Jordan, Taylor, the wedding party and I headed out for a quick round of pictures!

Russell-1043.exp

Russell-1047.exp

Russell-1049.exp

Russell-1050.exp

Russell-1051.exp

Russell-1052.exp

One of my favorite images from the entire day!!!

Russell-1056.exp

Russell-1061.exp

We then headed to the Carriage House in Altamont for the beautiful reception!  Janet and her crew at the Carriage House always do an amazing job of taking care of their guests!

Russell-1064.exp

Russell-1066.exp

Love Jordan's face in this image!  He seems slightly scared!

Russell-1067.exp

Russell-1070.exp

Russell-1071.exp

Russell-1072.exp

Russell-1073.exp

Jordan and Taylor, once again, thank you SO much for allowing me to be a part of your day!  SOOOOO many blessings to you both in the years to come!  ~Kelly~

No comments: