Saturday, January 18, 2014

A few older pictures

I was going through some old folders on my computer looking for a specific picture and found a few that I never posted! So, they're probably eight weeks old or so, but I still love them!




In the last nine months, me and my two best friends from high school all had babies. Angie, on the right, had her fourth!...and her first daughter. Erin, on the left, had her second...and her first daughter. And, then me in the center with my first daughter. :)



Here are all three girls: Audrey, Rebekah, and Colby.



One day I captured Colby sucking on her thumb trying to fall asleep. Since then, she's still a major finger-sucker, but nowadays it doesn't matter which finger or which hand like it did then.



My favorite gummy smile. :)





No comments: