Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Z & O...and something else I've been working on!

A couple of weeks ago I got the chance to take pictures of my friend Shannon's two children. Shannon has been the most patient of friends. I told her it would take me a couple of weeks to get the pictures edited, but at the end of the two weeks, I called her to see if I could have just a few more days. Why? So that I could show Z & O off on my very new website! Woohoo!
There are a few things that I have to do yet, like upload music, but otherwise, I finally did it..I put together my website. Z & O are my very first 'feature gallery'; so, instead of posting all of my favorite pictures on the blog like I usually do, please head over to http://www.kellymccormickphotography.com/ to see the rest of my favorite images from their shoot!!...and, of course, check out the rest of the site.

Both kids were great sports...when one got tired, we'd switch to working with the other one. We didn't accomplish pictures of both of them together that day, but we're doing pictures of the entire family once spring planting calms down, and we'll be sure to capture those pics then. So, keep your eyes open for a Part II.

To entice you to head over to see the rest of their pictures, here are a few teaser pics!

Oh! What did you just do?! Did you just take my picture AGAIN?!


Hello, future J. Crew model. :)

No comments: