Monday, January 13, 2014

Rachel's Wedding - Part II | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS

Henry thought I was pretty darn funny...I like people who think I'm funny!!



My own daughter does NOT think I'm funny. I can see this cynical look coming to haunt me during her teenage years. It screams, "Mom, what are you doing....geesh."....think of this said in a Napoleon Dynamite style of voice.



Henry - scoping out the situation with Grandma Gail.



Sophia taking a walk on the wild side.




We wonder if Colby is teething, but we dont' want to be 'that' parent who tells everyone that and then it's 3 more months before a tooth comes in. However, she ALWAYS has to be chewing on something....




...or sucking on her lips, which Grandma McCormick says her boys did when they were teething.



Me and Kim.




Me and Karen.



Uncle Randy, the newest Baby Hog in the family holding his granddaughter, Sophia.




Me and Kendall.



Colby was a trooper at the wedding. She loved being held and played with all afternoon. I look at this picture and wonder if she has ANY pigmentation at all??? Nick and I call her "Powder" sometimes.












No comments: