Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WooHoo and Argh!


I had a post planned today with pictures, but our internet is SOOO slow for some reason today; so, you get this little narrative instead.


First, the WooHoo! I am totally and completely addicted to the "Twilight" book series. Oh my gosh! My friend Kathy gave me the first book in the series to read three weeks ago. She was all like, "They're so good. It's about a high school girl who falls in love with a vampire." And, I was like, "OK, like I'm ever really going to read this."...in my head of course. Well, I didn't have a book to read last week (and I can't get to sleep without reading for a few minutes...otherwise, I think of a bill that needs sent off, the gross stuff that grows on the bottom of the shower curtain, and why my husband makes lists and lists and lists of things to do at work that he never takes to work with him). So, I picked up the book the other night and thought I would just read enough to get to sleep. And, guess what! I'm addicted!!! It's SOOOO good! Who would have thunk it?


So, here's the ARGH!.... This book is monopolizing all of my free time!!! I got done with the first book yesterday before church, started the second one at 1:00 pm and read until 2:30 am this morning! The only break I took was to watch the movie of the first book! Seriously, I am dragging today, but due to the restorative features of caffeine, I have still managed to be accomplishing for a Monday. All I can think about is getting started on the third book! So, if I don't post all week, please know that it's because my nose is stuck in one of the Twlight novels. Just kidding. There's a little teaser picture below of my niece Amelia's last photos we did this past month with my new all-white background. There'll be more from that session later this week.


Until then, in the spirit of my friend Brigit (and fellow Twilight-addict), "Hi, my name is Kelly, and I'm a Twilight ADDICT!"




I think Amelia is saying, "Go buy the Twilight books and be a nutcase like my Aunt Kelly!!!"

No comments: