Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Camera(s)

I have got not just one, but TWO new cameras! I finally ordered my new digital camera I've been wanting forever, and Nick also picked me up a new video camera. So, there are a few images from the new digital camera at the end of this post...new videos to follow at next posting. The first few pictures are just a few snapshots of Colby out and about. Thanks for checking in!

Nick and Colby during her first tractor ride. It was quite eventful...and not in a good way. I dressed her up in the "I Love IH" t-shirt Grandma and Grandpa Rankin got her for Christmas and headed to the field. Nick was less then thrilled that we were interrupting his planting mojo after this very wet spring, and Colby held on for dear life while we were all shoved into the tractor cab. I'm hoping tractor rides at harvest go a little better.

Still loving the exersaucer....a little surprised at the camera.

Hanging out in the recliner. She now will sit up without her back resting on anything; however, as soon as she reaches for something on either side of her, she topples over. We're working on it though!

Colby got to do some test shots for me before Z & O's shoot a couple of weeks ago. These were the first pictures with the new camera, and they've not been retouched at all. It's lovely.














No comments: