Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jacob Have I Loved

While Jacob and Kim were down visiting last month, we had a bit of an all-cousins photo session. We also took the time to do Jacob's two-year pictures. We were pressed for time, and Jacob was missing his mom. Kim was up at the Prompt Care facility getting medicine for strep (sic?) throat. He was lonely and upset while she was gone, but true to form, the moment his momma came home, he was full of smiles for the camera. She knew what words and jokes would make him laugh and smile for the camera.

We love you, Jacob, and we miss you! Come see us again soon! Love, Aunt Kelly


Yeah! Mom's home!
And she's promising me candy!!!
The lighting's a little off, but this one's my favorite.



I think this might have been taken while Kim was gone. Notice his eyes are a little red, but I still love the somber look on his face.



No comments: