Sunday, January 19, 2014

Videos of Colby!

I have SO many things to post! First, I've finally downloaded the videos we've been taking of Colby to my computer. So, please see below the first set of them! I've been working on pictures of the Shelton family with Baby Zachary, and those are coming soon! Last, I (finally) took Colby's pictures last weekend and am working on getting those edited and posted for everyone to see.

As a little treat, here's one that shows how Colby felt about the picture session! Actually, she was a sport and smiled big for the camera most of the time, but seriously, how funny is this photo! I think it's one for her senior yearbook in 18 years!!!

Take care and thanks for checking in!
Kelly




Nick bought Colby this little Pluto dog at the store, and it's one of her favorite toys nowadays.


Colby entertaining me in the exersaucer.


The worst 1st tractor ride ever.


Colby whining...not sure if it's because she's tired or because she can't go to sleep with this loud, crazy sleeper on; however, Cousin Amelia always has fun pj's and I thought she should have some fun, psychedelic PJ's too!

No comments: