Saturday, May 24, 2014

Announcements: Fall Shoot Schedule...and a Few Other Small Things

It's here! It's here! After the rainiest, coldest spring and the hottest and most humid summer I can remember, I am SURE that God is going to give us a beautiful fall! Right now I have all my windows open AND several Yankee "Harvest" candles going throughout my house. Yes, I know. It's supposed to be 89 degrees tomorrow and a reminder that summer still hasn't gone 100%; however, I'm wishing and hoping and pretending in a BAD way that my favorite season is here....which also means that one of the busiest times of year for me is here as well!

Late September through October is traditionally family photography time, which is why I wanted to get this posted (not to mention that it's been FOREVER since I last posted....blame it on the heat...it took all extra energy out of me). Not only do I have quite a few family sessions to get done, but I also have three beautiful fall weddings in the next six weeks. So, I wanted to get the word out there asap as to dates available for different sessions.

For this fall, I'm offering two types of sessions:

1) The Mini-Session - $89 for a 30-minute outdoor session. Includes an 8x10 and 2-5x7's and an online gallery for additional images. These sessions are tailored for those that wants an updated family picture, updated image of all their kids together, OR a session for an indiviudal child. For those needing all of the above, there's the traditional custom sessions.....
2) The Custom Session - as said above, this session is longer and is meant to get EVERYTHING you need and want at once...family picture, kids together, kids individually, the dog, mom and dad without the kids...even the grandparents if you want them there!

For this fall, I will have a morning of mini-sessions on October 1st. Sessions will be every 30 minutes beginning at 8:00 am and going until 10:30 am. Email me at kellymccormickphotography@gmail.com if you would like a session reserved.

Custom sessions are scheduled on a more, well, 'custom' basis. We'll compare schedules and go from there! October 15th will be my last day of shooting for fall family portraits, for a couple of reasons. I want to have all galleries edited and posted by November 1st so that you can get orders in prior to the holidays. And, I have weddings in late October out of town that will take up some shooting time that would otherwise be used for family portraits.

So, if you are interested in having a family session yet this fall, please email me asap so that we can get a date and time scheduled!  kellymccormickphotography@gmail.com

On a side note, for those of you that read my blog and don't live in our small community, I did want to announce that Nick and I are expecting an addition to the family this December! We're excited about having a sibling for Colby...and so far she's pretty excited too! I'll post more on this whole topic later!

And, last, because posts aren't as much fun unless there are images, here's one of my favorite little guys from a mini-shoot we did this summer! Zach's always so photogenic...the camera has loved him since birth!

Enjoy! And thanks for checking in!



















No comments: