Friday, May 9, 2014

Birthday Party #2


My beautiful niece Emma, who is getting so grown-up!



Chris, THRILLED to be the only brother-in-law, AGAIN, to be at a Rankin family function. He's a trooper, that guy!



My turd sister Kim. Why a turd? Because, she called to tell me en route, that Kori had missed her exit and that while giving Kori directions, SHE had missed her exit. I then, of course, missed MY exit and ended up driving an extra 45 minutes because of it!!!



Ella and Jacob had birthdays in January as well and were guarding their cakes.



That's a lot of candles, Grandpa!!



Jacob was amazed.



Dad, it takes a lot of candles to get that amount of glow on one's face!!! hehehe!



And, it takes a lot of candles to produce that amount of smoke! Just sayin'! hehehe, again!



Emma and Amelia.



Emma's a big help with her little cousins! I want her to come spend the summer with me!







Karen hogging the baby? No way!



Jacob's way of ensuring he didn't have to share his cake with anyone.



Anyone ever watch their child from a distance.....



...and notice they have, what we call in my family, "Weird Harold" tendancies........and ponder if watching "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" while nursing her damaged her for the rest of her life??  Anyone?



Let me help you, Grandpa!

Anytime, anywhere, she's willing to sit down if someone will read to her.



Let me see that! What did it say?!



Your turn, Aunt Karen! Luckily, Aunt Karen likes to read to the little ones too!



Happy Birthday, Colby!



Happy Birthday, Jacob!



Happy Birthday, Ella!...and Happy Birthday to Dad too!!!


Also, thank you to Grandpa Cooper who hosted Birthday Party #3 the next day at this house!  Fortunately for you, I was burned out on the whole taking birthday pictures thing; so, you won't be subjected to any more!!


Thanks for checking in!

No comments: