Friday, May 23, 2014

Jeff and Christina {Peoria, IL, wedding photographer}

Oh, where do I begin! I guess I'll begin with the fact that the beautiful Christina knew she definitely wanted one thing for her wedding....for it to be different, and, oh, how it was! Jeff and Christina were married at the beautiful Pettengill-Morron house  in Peoria, IL. Set back on a street of historical mansions, it was the setting that every girl dreams of for her wedding...completed by driving away by a team of beautiful horses. No, seriously, that was her dream AND her reality!

Jeff and Christina, it was absolutely amazing. It was the best possibly wedding to kick off the 2011 wedding season with, and I can't wait to see your family and relationship grow through the years.

Here are a few of my favorites.

Kelly





































No comments: