Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ruth Cooper Research Benefit - Portrait Sessions!

This week's going to be a great week!  Why?  Because next Saturday, my family and I will be honoring my mother's life with a research benefit in her name!  And it's going to be SO much fun! 

There's going to be great food, dancing, drinks, auctions and more!!  As my family and I have been working in the evenings putting the benefit together, I've said countless "Thank you, God" prayers for the love and support that so many people have shown!  So, while I'm so excited to honor Mom's memory with this benefit, I'm even more excited to see the good people who have been so supportive and giving of their time and talents in making this benefit happen and tell them 'Thank you!" in person!

So, if you'd like to know more about the Ruth Cooper Research Benefit, please visit this site for the time, details, and auction items:  Ruth Cooper Research

And, to help support the fund, I am going to be selling that night six family portrait sessions!  Here are the details:

  • Date:  May 14th, 2011

  • Place:  Manito/Green Valley area - my aunt/uncle's acreage has open fields, trees, old barns, and a beautiful wood bridge!  It's lovely!!!

  • Times -  There will be six sessions lasting approximately an hour each: 7:30, 9:00, 10:30, 2:30, 4:00, 5:30.  Yes!  The 7:30 slot is early, but if you have toddlers, this is when they're at their happiest!!  

  • What does the session include?  You'll receive 30-40 fully edited images in both color and b/w (60-80 images total) on CD with full printing rights for wall portraits, Christmas cards, scrapbooking, etc!

  • Donation Amount:  $299 


I know there'll be a few questions; so, here's my trying to answer a few that my sisters already posed to me!

  • What if it rains?  I have Sunday, May 29th blocked off the calendar in case of rain on May 14th!

  • If I don't want to print images on my own or I want really high-quality images, can I order them?  Yes, your images will also be posted in an online gallery, and my wonderful lab has also offered me 25% off all print orders to help support the Ruth Cooper Research Fund benefit.  You'll research a discount code once your images are posted.

  • How long before I see my images?  They'll be edited and posted approximately two weeks after the session.  The disc will be put in the mail to you at that same time.

  • Can I sign up for a slot prior to the benefit?  Yep!  Email me at kellymccormickphotography@gmail.com with the slot that you want.  I will mark it down and send you instructions on where to send the donation amount to.  As long as the donation is received prior to the benefit, it's your slot.  Otherwise, I'll free up that time slot so that it can be an option at the benefit. 


If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at the above address!  Once a spot is reserved, I will email that individual with more information regarding clothes, map to location, etc.!

Check back this week often!  My goal is post daily and highlight some of the kind people and businesses who have donated their time, talents, and items for the benefit!!!

And, because posts are only fun when pictures are involved, here are a few faves from a session this fall that I don't think I ever posted!  Have a great weekend!

Kelly

No comments: