Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Warbler!

Disclaimer: Before you watch this video, I want everyone to know that I don't force Colby to do flash cards of random things like types of birds.  She's a Weird Harold, and for some odd reason, thinks flash cards are fun.  I do know that by the time we get to multiplication cards, spelling words, etc. these same flash cards will no longer be thought of as 'fun', but for now, she enjoys them, and we enjoy pulling them out for her to 'play' when we're in church, at the doctor's, or anywhere else we need to contain her quietly for a bit of time!  So, anyways, please know that I'm not some drill sargeant sitting at home making my child memorize flash cards!!!  :)

Colby last night as we are working on potty training her....



Thanks for checking in!

Kelly

No comments: