Thursday, May 8, 2014

New Website...and A New Couple {Matt and Mandy}

Well, they're here!....two things: My new website and Matt and Mandy's slideshow! I have been working on this site for months....literally months. OK, I took five months offafter the initial outset because I didn't know exactly what I wanted. But, I'm pleased with the results, and I'm hoping the ease of the new system will allow me to post a lot more!!

And, I have to give props and kudos to my beautiful bride Mandy and handsome groom Matt who waited an extra two weeks to see the rest of theirr images and the slideshow of my faves from their wedding day. I wanted their images to be the first collection on my new site, and she waited patiently while I changed fonts, images, and anything else that could be changed in the last two weeks!

Once again, Matt and Mandy, it has been nothing but a pleasure....I hope you enjoy the rest of your images as much as I did working with the both of you!

Kelly

No comments: