Sunday, May 25, 2014

Answers to the Questions {Effingham, IL, wedding photographer}

First of all, thanks for the kind emails and texts of 'congrats!' Along with those 'congrats, I've gotten quite a few questions! So, here I'll try and answer a few of them!

When are you due? The second half of December....yep! A Christmas baby! Which is fine with me. Colby was born in January, and I rather enjoy holing up in my house during the winter months.

How are you feeling? Fine now....but I'll admit, the first few months weren't easy. It's been a very different pregnancy than with Colby. I barely knew I was pregnant with her. This one has made itself known from an early stage!

Do you know what you're having? Nope. Gender knowledge = Push Motivation in my book.

Is Colby excited about the new baby?  Well, it's hard to be excited about a sibling when you're planning on having a baby of her own.  Yes, she tells us she's having a baby too.  And, when it 'comes out', she's going to rock it and it will sleep in her bed.  Some days that baby's name is Sally and other day's it's George. 

Has it been difficult to keep up at shoots?  Nope.  I actually think that the shoots, whether it's family or weddings, that keep me going during the pregnancy!  They're a good workout! 

As proof, I offer you the image below that my second shooter so 'lovingly' took of me at last week's wedding.  I might 'lovingly' fire her.  Just kidding, Carolyn!

No comments: