Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tyler & Danae {Champaign, IL Wedding}

I work with the most beautiful couples....Really! I do!! If you think I'm lying, then check out the images from the amazing Tyler and Danae, who got married this past New Year's Eve.


Just the day they picked to join hands as husband and wife tells you so much about them!...their lives are full of smiles from friends, family, and festivities.


Here are a few of my favorites from their wedding day!



I'm a sucker for a beautiful set of rings!!...and I think wedding rings are fascinating. You wear them daily, but I still want images of the rings to invoke the same sentiment the couple felt that first day they wore them as man and wife.



I wish you could reach through your computer and feel the beautiful silk of Danae's dress. My assistant for the day, Megan, and I couldn't believe the richness of the silk and how beautifully it draped.





Danae, you're beautiful.....



...and breathtaking.



And Tyler, I'm a sucker for your ornery smile!!




...and I'm so glad I got to see that ornery smile during the ceremony itself!!



At every wedding, there's always a single image that, although is not technically perfect, it brings a smile to my face each time I see it. At Danae and Tyler's wedding, it might just be this image of Danae's sister Darla!!! I was off in a small room to the side of the altar waiting patiently for THE shot when Darla could no longer keep her composure. The tears started to flow....I LOVE those shots! But, waht you don't see...and I don't want you to see because Darla would hate me forever....is after she heard my camera shutter snap she turned and gave me a dirty look! And I got that shot too! Love you, Darla!!! :)



Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Meier.



Tyler and Danae met in high school and dated throughout college; so, it was only natural that they get married at University Lutheran And that gave us the opportunity to walk over the U of I's quad for pictures!

Danae is always up for anything...as if you can't tell by these awesome houndstooth wellies!!! Love them!!!





I know I always say this, but the laughing images are ALWAYS my favorites!!!






The wedding party in front of Foellinger Auditorium.



Let's just say the weather was LESS than ideal for outside wedding pictures...wind, some spits of rain, mud, but like I said, this couple is up for anything...and came prepared! The bridal party was given black ugg boots to match their dresses and had coordinating umbrellas just in case!!



Danae and Tyler's reception was held at the beautiful Refinery in Champaign.  It was wonderful...tons of room...lovely wood floors...and a great staff!



Not only do I have the most beautiful brides, but the most talented brides as well! Remember Krista and Brett's wedding? Well, Krista is a bonafide foodie and LOVES to bake! She was a bridesmaid AND made all of the sweets for the reception. You can visit Krista's blog by clicking here.


 


Danae and Tyler's reception was held at the beautiful Refinery in Champaign.  It was wonderful...tons of room...lovely wood floors...and a great staff!



Tyler and Danae, once again, thank you so much...I've enjoyed getting to know you.  You have such happy, 'anything goes' spirits, and I look foward to watching you as a couple in the future!


Congratulations again!


Kelly

No comments: